Currently Working On...

Hello!

So I'm currently situated abroad (in Paris) for the semester. Here, I'm working at a start-up company where I'm helping to design their website. I'm working on a little animation that I plan on putting as their intro home page.

 Here's what it looks like behind the scenes. Obviously being animated in Maya. It was modeled mostly in ZBrush with ZSpheres, but I used Maya to create the head of the shape and ZRemesher to realign the topology.

And here's what it looks like so far...

Painted w/ polypaint and transferred UVs to Maya. This made the model texture a little spotty, so I ended up making the UVs on Maya and using GoZ to fix it.

Now to the hard part: I have to make a rig for this character and animate a small little dance, which I assume will be super fun :)


No comments :

Post a Comment